Possible errors and how to resolve them:
The mobile phone number you are entering is already registered with idCAT Mobile on behalf of another citizen (each number is linked to only one person).
- If you know the person , ask them to access:
- Manage your Mobile idCAT on the "Modify my Mobile idCAT" button and identify yourself with your Mobile idCAT. Here you will need to indicate your own mobile phone, releasing yours.
- Virtual Procedures Office of the Generalitat with your digital certificate (in cases where you no longer have access to your mobile phone).
- Registration Entities . Go in person to the idCAT Mobile Registration Entities in the area of the Generalitat de Catalunya where you can make the change immediately, or to any other idCAT Mobile Registration Entity in the local World area where the application is being processed. legality to apply the modification.
- If you do not know the person who is using your phone number, you can ask us to disconnect your mobile phone using the following form by selecting the option “I cannot register with my number because it is used by someone other than I don't know who he is. " Once done, your mobile phone will be released and you will be able to complete your registration.
Check that you are putting the code on the back of your TSI card .
- The barcode on the back of the health card (TSI) must be entered, checking that no number is missing. If you are entering it correctly and it still gives you an error, please contact your CAP or 061 to obtain the TSI barcode currently listed on CatSalut.
- If you do not have a TSI card, do not use the code of the receipt, request the code from 061 or the CAP providing the code "CIP" (consists of 4 letters and 10 numbers), which is reported on the receipt.
You are using the mutual society card (eg Adeslas) and not the MUFACE card
MUFACE subcontracts the assistance service to other mutual societies such as Adeslas. The code that may appear on the card is not the same as the one that appears on the MUFACE card where the requested membership number appears.
You can use MUFACE both if you are the holder and the beneficiary, however, keep in mind that the affiliation number for both will be the same and the date of registration can be found on the far left of the card.
Check that you are putting your DNI or TIE (Foreigner's Identity Card) which is reported to Catsalut.
If this error appears again, it is because the official identity document entered does not correspond to what is stated in Catsalut. In this case, you will need to contact your CAP or 061 to find out how to update the document.
Check that the expiration date of the document is formatted (dd / mm / yyyy).
If your identity document does not have an expiration date detailing day / month / year, the system will not be able to verify your data in order to register online. In this case, you will need to apply for registration from home by video identification or in person at the idCAT Mobile Registration Entities of the Generalitat de Catalunya where you can make the change immediately, or at any other IdCAT Mobile Registration Entity in the Local World area where the application is being processed to apply the modification. In the following link you will find the list of Registration Entities .
Check that the date of birth entered is the one that appears on your official identity document. Otherwise, contact the General Directorate of Police.
Check that the validity date entered is the one that appears on your official identity document. Otherwise, contact the General Directorate of Police.
In case you are waiting for the verification SMS to complete the registration and it does not arrive after a few minutes, check that you are entering the mobile phone number correctly and try again.
If you are setting it correctly:
- Check our Service Status website to see if there is a general issue affecting the receipt of SMS.
- Make sure you don't block SMS from some senders, or that your mobile phone doesn't have phone SPAM blocking software.
- Add your mobile 600 12 47 12 to your contact list and try again.
- Contact your telephone company to verify that the SMS entry of the mobile phone 600 12 47 12 is not being blocked.
If you persist, you can open a support request indicating your current country of residence and your telephone carrier.
The system will allow you to register with a digital certificate of an individual (such as idCAT or e-DNI), a corporate individual (such as the T-CAT or T-CAT-P) or a representative individual. (such as the certificates of representative issued by CAMERFIRMA, ANCERT and other Certification Service Providers). However, it is not allowed to register with digital legal person certificates or electronic stamps.
Check that you comply with these conditions and if so, follow these recommendations:
- If yours is a certificate in software , check the instructions from your Certification Service Provider and make sure you have it properly installed and configured so that it is accessible from your browser.
- If yours is a certificate on a card, or on any other type of cryptographic device, check your Certification Service Provider's instructions and check that the device software is properly configured (CSP or PKCS # 11 and reader drivers).