Possible errors and how to solve them:
The mobile idCAT has an identification document and a mobile associated with it.
These messages are because the system detects that your identification document has already been registered, and therefore you already have the mobile idCAT.
Note: If you doubt the mobile phone associated with your identification document, contact us .
The mobile phone number you are indicating is already registered in idCAT Mobile in the name of another citizen (each number is linked to only one person).
- If you know the person , ask them to access:
- Manage your Mobile idCAT in the "Modify my Mobile idCAT" button and must be identified with your Mobile idCAT. Here you will have to indicate your own mobile phone, freeing up yours.
- Virtual Government Office of Procedures with your digital certificate (for cases where you no longer have access to your mobile).
- Registration Entities . Go in person to the Mobile idCAT Registration Entities in the area of the Generalitat de Catalunya where you can make the modification immediately, or to any other Mobile idCAT Registration Entities in the local Món area where the application is processed request to apply the modification.
- If you do not know the person who is using your phone number, you can ask us to unlink the mobile phone through the following form by selecting the option "I cannot register with my number because it is used by someone else I don't know who he is." Once done, your mobile phone will be released and you can complete your registration.
As the message says, please review the information provided and try again in a few minutes, as this error can also appear when the tool is overloaded.
Check that you are entering the code that appears on the back of the TSI card .
- You must enter the bar code that appears on the back of the health card (TSI) , checking that no numbers are missing. If you are entering it correctly and still get an error, contact your CAP or 061 to obtain the TSI barcode that is currently in CatSalut.
- If you do not have the TSI card, do not use the code on the slip, request the code on 061 or the CAP by providing the "CIP" code (consisting of 4 letters and 10 numbers), which is indicated on the slip.
You are using the mutual card (e.g. Adeslas) and not the MUFACE card
MUFACE subcontracts the assistance service to other mutuals such as Adeslas. The code that may appear on the card is not the same as the one that appears on the MUFACE card where the requested membership number appears.
You can use MUFACE both if you are the holder and the beneficiary, but keep in mind that the membership number for both will be the same and the registration date will be found on the left hand side of the card.
Check that you are putting in the DNI or TIE (Foreigner's Identity Card) that is reported to Catsalut.
If this error appears again, it is because the official identity document entered does not correspond to the one on Catsalut. In this case, you will need to contact your CAP or 061 to find out how to update the document.
Check that the document's expiration date has the format (dd/mm/yyyy).
If your identity document does not have an expiry date detailing day/month/year, the system will not be able to verify your data in order to register online. In this case, you will need to request registration from home by video identification or in person at the Mobile idCAT Registration Entities in the area of the Generalitat de Catalunya where you can make the modification immediately, or at any other Mobile idCAT Registration Entity of the local World area where the request to apply the modification is processed. In the following link you will find the list of Registration Entities .
Check that the date of birth entered is the one on your official identity document. Otherwise, contact the General Directorate of the Police.
Check that the validity date entered is the one shown on your official identity document. Otherwise, contact the General Directorate of the Police.
If you are waiting for the verification SMS to complete the registration and it does not arrive after a few minutes, check that you are entering the mobile phone number correctly and try again.
In case you are putting it correctly:
- Check our Service Status page to check if there is a general incident that affects the reception of SMS.
- Check that you have not blocked SMS from some senders or that your mobile phone does not have any telephone SPAM blocking software.
- Add mobile 600 12 47 12 to your contact list and try again.
- Contact your telephone operator to verify that they are not blocking the SMS input from the 600 12 47 12 mobile phone.
If it persists, you can open a support request indicating the current country of residence and the telephone operator.
The system will allow you to register with a digital certificate of a natural person (such as idCAT or e-DNI), corporate natural person (such as T-CAT or T-CAT-P) or natural person representative (like the representative certificates issued by CAMERFIRMA, ANCERT and other Certification Service Providers). However, it is not allowed to carry out the registration with digital certificates of legal entity or electronic stamps.
Check that you comply with these conditions and if so, follow these recommendations:
- If yours is a software certificate , consult the instructions of your Certification Service Provider and ensure that you have it properly installed and configured so that it is accessible from your browser.
- If yours is a certificate on a card, or on any other type of cryptographic device, consult the instructions of your Certification Service Provider and check that the device software is properly configured (CSP or PKCS#11 and reader drivers).