This application implies acceptance of the following conditions:
- The applicant undertakes to keep the data up to date during the provision of the service for which they have been collected.
- The data provided in the registration process may be processed for the following uses:
- Identification to access electronic procedures.
- Provision of electronic signature mechanisms.
- Processing and electronic communication of applications and resolutions of the services within the competence of the Administration of the Generalitat de Catalunya and the other bodies provided for in Decree 232/2013, of 15 October, which creates the Electronic Office .
- Publication of notifications of administrative acts and other communications from the Administration of the Generalitat de Catalunya, and of any other information of general interest to this Administration and other bodies provided for in the regulations.
- Management of the response to the different queries, complaints, suggestions or opinions that you present through the Contact Box of the Generalitat de Catalunya.
- Publication on the electronic board of information of general interest, communications and acts issued by the Administration of the Generalitat de Catalunya and other bodies provided for in the regulations.
- If you have designated a mobile phone for identification purposes, it will be used by the AOC Consortium's identification, authentication and electronic signature systems and, in particular, implies your express acceptance of the use of the idCAT Mobile system for electronic procedures. that you carry out before the Catalan public administrations. This same phone number cannot be used by more than one person.
- The use of the idCAT Mòbil system implies full acceptance of the legal conditions of use of the idCAT Mòbil system available at the following link, and, in particular, that the data declared in this register may be used by the Catalan public administrations. to perform identification, authentication and signature on their relationships by electronic means; and that you authorize the consequent transfer of personal data, which may be involved, which will always be the minimum necessary for the purposes of identification, authentication and signature. Any other use that may be anticipated in the future will need your express permission.
- The security of mobile device-based identification, authentication and electronic signature systems offered by the AOC Consortium (such as idCAT Mobile) is based on the mobile phone number declared at the time of recording the data. For this reason, the systems require that each telephone number be assigned to a single user in the file of the Electronic Office of the Administration of the Generalitat de Catalunya . If, for any reason, you are no longer in possession of this mobile phone number, you have the obligation to communicate it as soon as possible through any of the channels available at any given time, so that this telephone number mobile is no longer associated with your identity.
- The data declared in this register can be used to uniquely identify you when interacting electronically with user administrations. For this reason, you agree to guard your mobile device and implement security measures to access it, such as using a pin or biometric-based systems.
- Likewise, the use of the idCAT Mobile system implies that you undertake to safeguard and not disclose the single-use code that you will receive during the authentication and signature processes, and also to safeguard access to the declared e-mail account.
- You undertake to make appropriate and relevant use of the idCAT Mobile system as well as to detect any fraudulent use by third parties, and to observe a duty of care in relation to the accesses allowed.
The list of identification, authentication and signature systems associated with this register is published in the Electronic Office of the Administration of the Generalitat de Catalunya . For its part, all the information related to the idCAT Mòbil system and the list of consumer entities of each of these systems is published and updated on the website www.aoc.cat .
Processing of personal data
Data controller: General Directorate of Citizen Services
Purpose of the treatment: To enable communication with the public through any channel and to facilitate the identification and signature by electronic channel of the people who access the Electronic Office of the Administration of the Generalitat de Catalunya and the other bodies provided for in the regulations. in force.
Legitimation: Exercise of public powers
Recipients: Data communications to Catalan public administrations and their related bodies are expected. The data will also be communicated to the data controllers who provide the ICT services on behalf of the controller.
Rights of interested parties: requesting access, rectification or deletion of data, and limitation or opposition to processing. To exercise these rights, more information at economia.gencat.cat/drets
Additional information: To expand this information and to know the details of the data processing you can access this link.