When you register with idCAT Mòbil, your data is automatically registered in the database of the Generalitat de Catalunya's electronic office. You do not need to do anything additional The content of this FAQ is for information only.
Collects data that facilitates the unique electronic identification of people who want to communicate digitally with the Generalitat de Catalunya by registering in the Register of the Electronic Office of the Administration of the Generalitat de Catalunya to use the idCAT service Phone.
The data provided in this register have the following uses:
- Identify yourself to carry out electronic procedures
- Provide electronic signature mechanisms.
- Process and communicate electronically the requests and resolutions of the services of the Generalitat de Catalunya and the other bodies provided for in the regulations .
- Publish notifications of administrative acts and other communications from the Generalitat and other bodies provided for in the regulations .
- Manage the response to queries, complaints, suggestions or opinions that citizens present through the Generalitat's Contact Box .
- Publish on the electronic board the information of general interest, communications and acts issued by the Generalitat de Catalunya and other bodies provided for in the regulations.
For more information visit the Generalitat's website