When you sign up for idCAT Mòbil, your data is automatically registered in the database of the Electronic Headquarters of the Generalitat de Catalunya. You do not need to do anything additional, the content of this FAQ is merely informative.
It collects the data that facilitate the unequivocal electronic identification of people who want to communicate digitally with the Generalitat de Catalunya by registering in the Register of the Electronic Headquarters of the Administration of the Generalitat de Catalunya to use the idCAT service Phone.
The data provided in this register have the following uses:
- Identify yourself to do electronic procedures
- Provide electronic signature mechanisms.
- Process and communicate electronically the requests and resolutions of the services of the Generalitat de Catalunya and the rest of the bodies provided for in the regulations .
- Publish notifications of administrative acts and other communications from the Generalitat and other bodies provided for in the regulations .
- Manage the response to queries, complaints, suggestions or opinions submitted by citizens through the Generalitat's Contact Box .
- Publish on the Electronic Board information of general interest, communications and acts dictated by the Generalitat de Catalunya and the rest of the bodies provided for in the regulations.
For more information visit the website of the Generalitat