Possible errors and how to solve them:
If you are waiting for the verification SMS to complete the registration and it does not arrive after a few minutes , check that you are entering the mobile phone number correctly and try again.
In case you are putting it correctly:
- Check our Service Status page to check if there is a general incident that affects the reception of SMS.
- Check that you have not blocked SMS from some senders or that your mobile phone does not have any telephone SPAM blocking software.
- Add mobile 600 12 47 12 to your contact list and try again.
- Contact your telephone operator to verify that they are not blocking the SMS input from the 600 12 47 12 mobile phone.
- Contact us indicating the current country of residence and the telephone operator, and we will check if the SMS has been sent correctly by us.
The mobile phone number you are indicating is already registered in idCAT Mobile in the name of another citizen (each number is linked to only one person).
To solve this, you will need to unlink the mobile idCAT phone number.
The mobile idCAT links a single person (through the identification document) to a single mobile phone number.
In this case, the system has detected that your identification document has already been registered, and therefore considers that you already have the mobile idCAT operational.
If you registered with a phone that you no longer have access to, see How can I unlink my mobile number from idCAT Mobile.
To use it, see How idCAT Mobile works.
Check that you are entering the alphanumeric code that appears below the barcode of the Health Card. The voucher code is not valid.
If the data you are indicating is what appears on your health card, contact your CAP or 061 to obtain the code that is currently on CatSalut.
You are using the mutual card (e.g. Adeslas) and not the MUFACE card
MUFACE subcontracts the assistance service to other mutuals such as Adeslas. The code that may appear on the card is not the same as the one that appears on the MUFACE card where the requested membership number appears.
You can use MUFACE both if you are the holder and the beneficiary, but keep in mind that the membership number for both will be the same and the registration date will be found on the left hand side of the card.
Check that you are putting in the DNI or TIE (Foreigner's Identity Card) that is reported to Catsalut.
If you see this error, it is because the official identity document entered does not correspond to the one on CatSalut. In this case, you will need to contact your CAP or 061 to find out how to update the document in their system.
Check that the document expiration date has the format (dd/mm/yyyy) (for example 07/07/1985)
Check that the date of birth entered is the one on your official identity document. If the date is correct, please contact us by attaching a photo of the back of your ID showing your date of birth and a screenshot of the error you are getting.
Check that the validity date entered is the one shown on your official identity document. If the date is correct, contact us by attaching a photo of the back of the ID card showing the date of validity and a screenshot of the error you are getting.
The system allows you to register with a digital certificate. It is not allowed to carry out the registration with digital certificates of legal entities or electronic stamps. To register, you will have to use a natural person certificate (such as idCAT or DNIe), corporate natural person certificate (such as the T-CAT or T-CAT P) or representative natural person certificate (such as the certificates of representative issuing CAMERFIRMA, ANCERT and other Certification Service Providers).
Check that you comply with these conditions and if so, follow these recommendations:
- If yours is a software certificate , consult the instructions of your Certification Service Provider and ensure that you have it properly installed and configured so that it is accessible from your browser.
- If yours is a certificate on a card, or on any other type of cryptographic device, consult the instructions of your Certification Service Provider and check that the device software is properly configured (CSP or PKCS#11 and reader drivers).
In this case, check that the data you entered is correct and try again. This error could also appear when there is a system overload.