Possible errors and how to solve them:
I did not receive the SMS
When the following image appears, the system sends you the SMS to verify
If you do not receive the SMS after a few minutes:
- Consult the Service Status to check if there is a general incident that affects the reception of SMS.
- Add mobile 600 12 47 12 to your contact list and try again.
- Check that you have not blocked SMS from the sender 600 12 47 12 or that your mobile does not have any telephone SPAM blocking software.
- Contact your telephone operator to verify that SMS input from the 600 12 47 12 mobile phone is not being blocked.
- As a general rule, the SMS is always sent and non-reception is usually the problem of the telephone operator. If you want to verify that the SMS was sent correctly by us, contact us. Remember that you have at your disposal other means to identify yourself before the public administrations, such as a digital certificate (for example the idCAT Certificate or electronic DNI) or cl@ve.
There appears to be a problem with the ID and/or phone number you provided
This error appears when the document and mobile entered are not linked to the mobile idCAT database. Check that the data entered are the ones you indicated when registering. If, for example, you have changed your phone number, or a relative has it associated with idCAT Mòbil, you will have to modify the idCAT Mòbil data.
The mobile number must be a numeric value
Check that there are no blank spaces before or after your mobile number.