- Be at least 16 years old .
- Have ID, residence permit, passport, identification document from a European Community country.
To register in person, you must go to a Registration Entity idCAT Mobile of those indicated on the map you will find at the bottom (contact the registration entity to confirm the opening hours, if a prior appointment is required , etc.).
Once there they will ask you:
- Show your DNI, NIE, TIE or passport
- The mobile you will use
- Complete and sign the registration request form
If you want, you can download the form and bring it already signed and filled in:
Choose the Registration Entity of your preference:
You might be interested in:
- Registration idCAT Mobile (Registration in person, online and reasons for error during registration)
- How the idCAT Mobile works and possible errors in use
- Differences between the idCAT Mobile and the idCAT Certificate
- Manage your idCAT Mobile (Modification, Delinking, Suspension...)
- I have doubts about the idCAT Certificate