Below we explain the possible errors in the use of the idCAT Mobile and how to solve them:
When you see the following image and you haven't received an SMS:
The first thing you have to verify is that the mobile indicated to authenticate you is the one you have in your hands waiting to receive the SMS:
If yes and you do not receive the SMS after a few minutes:
- Consult the Service Status to check if there is a general incident that affects the reception of SMS.
- Add mobile 600 12 47 12 to your contact list and try again.
- Check that you have not blocked SMS from the sender 600 12 47 12 or that your mobile phone does not have any telephone SPAM blocking software. Also check the "Spam and Blocked" SMS folder and try again.
- Contact your telephone operator to verify that SMS input from the mobile phone 600 12 47 12 is not being blocked and try again.
- As a general rule, the SMS is always sent and non-reception is usually the problem of the telephone operator. If you want to verify that the SMS was sent correctly by us, contact us. Remember that you have at your disposal other means to identify yourself before the public administrations, such as a digital certificate (for example the idCAT Certificate or electronic ID) or cl@ve.
This error appears when the document and mobile entered are incorrect or not linked to the idCAT Mobile database.
1. Make sure that you are not indicating any space between the ID number and the letter, for example. The phone also cannot contain any spaces between digits.
2. Check that the data entered are the ones you indicated when registering, that you are selecting the correct type of identification document and telephone prefix.
Note: If you have changed your phone number or if it is associated with a family member, you will have to modify the idCAT Mobile data.
Check that there are no blank spaces before or after your mobile number.
If you do not know how to proceed in your case, contact us so that we can help you resolve your query or specific incident.