This request implies the acceptance of the following conditions:
- The applicant undertakes to keep the data updated during the provision of the service for which they have been collected.
- The data provided in the registration process may be processed for the following uses:
- Identification to access electronic procedures.
- Provision of electronic signature mechanisms.
- Electronic processing and communication of requests and resolutions of the services under the jurisdiction of the Administration of the Generalitat of Catalonia and the rest of the entities provided for in Decree 232/2013, of 15 October, by which the electronic Headquarters is created .
- Publication of notifications of administrative acts and other communications from the Administration of the Generalitat of Catalonia, and any other information of general interest from this Administration and the rest of the bodies provided for in the regulations.
- Management of the response to the various queries, complaints, suggestions or opinions that you submit through the Generalitat de Catalunya contact box.
- Publication on the Electronic Board of information of general interest, communications and acts dictated by the Administration of the Generalitat of Catalonia and the rest of the bodies provided for in the regulations.
- If you have designated a mobile phone for identification purposes, this will be used by the identification, authentication and electronic signature systems of the AOC Consortium and, specifically, implies your express acceptance of the use of the mobile idCAT system for electronic transactions that you carry out before the Catalan public administrations. This same phone number cannot be used by more than one person.
- The use of the idCAT Mòbil system implies full acceptance of the legal conditions of use of the idCAT Mòbil system available at the following link, and, in particular, that the data declared in this register can be used by the Catalan public administrations to carry out the identification, authentication and signature in their relations by electronic means; and that you authorize the subsequent transfer of personal data, which in its case may entail, which will always be the minimum necessary for the purposes of identification, authentication and signature. Any other use that can be foreseen in the future must have your express authorization.
- The security of the identification, authentication and electronic signature systems based on mobile devices offered by the AOC Consortium (such as idCAT Mòbil) is based on the mobile phone number declared at the time of data registration. For this reason, the systems require that each telephone number is assigned to a single user in the file of the electronic headquarters of the Administration of the Generalitat de Catalunya . If, for any reason, you cease to be in possession of this mobile phone number, you have the obligation to communicate this, as soon as possible, through any of the channels that are available at any given time, so that this phone number mobile phone is no longer associated with your identity.
- You can use the data declared in this register to uniquely identify yourself when you interact electronically with the user administrations. For this reason, you undertake to safeguard the mobile device and implement security measures to access it such as, for example, using a PIN or biometric-based systems.
- Likewise, the use of the mobile idCAT system implies that you undertake to safeguard and not disseminate the single-use code you will receive during the authentication and signature processes, and also to safeguard access to the declared email account.
- You undertake to make appropriate and relevant use of the mobile idCAT system as well as to detect any fraudulent use by third parties, and to observe a duty of care in relation to permitted access.
- Substantial changes to the conditions of use that affect the level of security and guarantees of the idCAT Mòbil system will be communicated to you through the means of contact you have declared, as well as through the idCAT Mòbil system itself at the time of access .
The list of identification, authentication and signature systems associated with this register is published in the Electronic Office of the Administration of the Generalitat of Catalonia . For its part, all the information related to the idCAT Mòbil system and the list of consumer entities of each of these systems is published and updated on the website www.aoc.cat .
Processing of personal data
Identification of the treatment: Electronic headquarters of the Administration of the Generalitat de Catalunya.
Responsible for the treatment: General Directorate of Digital Services and Citizen Experience, of the Department of the Presidency. Carrer del Foc, 57, building B, 08038 Barcelona.
Purpose of the treatment: to enable communication with citizens through any channel and to facilitate the identification and signature by electronic channel of the people who access the electronic Headquarters of the Generalitat of Catalonia and the rest of the entities that have their own electronic headquarters and are linked or depend on the Administration of the Generalitat. Also to publish on the Electronic Board information of general interest, communications and acts dictated by the Administration of the Generalitat and the rest of the bodies provided for in the regulations.
Rights of interested persons: you can request access to and rectification of your data, as well as deletion or limitation of treatment where applicable. Procedure for exercising your rights on the website of the Department of the Presidency .
Additional information: to expand this information and learn the details of data processing, es
you can access the page https://presidencia.gencat.cat/ca/el_departament/proteccio-dades/informacio-detallad-tractaments/listat-alfabetic/121-seu-electronica .