Suspension request disables your Mobile idCAT. It is a very exceptional procedure that should only be requested if you suspect that someone is impersonating you and may take action before the Administration without your consent.

In the event that your mobile phone has been stolen or lost, it is best to opt out of the SIM card, instead of requesting a suspension. Afterwards, you will always retrieve the same phone number and you will be able to continue using the Mobile idCAT.

If you want to continue with the suspension request, you can request it by filling in the suspension form.

Apply using the form below: Click to access the form