Attention! The suspension is not the final cancellation of your mobile idCAT

The suspension disables your mobile idCAT. It cannot be used while it is suspended, but it is not removed from the system. It is a very exceptional procedure that should only be requested in case you suspect that someone is impersonating you and can take actions before the Administration on your behalf without your consent.

If your mobile phone has been stolen or lost, it is more advisable to choose to deregister the SIM card , rather than requesting suspension. In these cases you can recover the same phone number and you could continue using idCAT Mòbil.

If you want to proceed with the suspension request, you will need the following information:

    • Identification document number
    • date of birth
    • Expiration date of the identification document
IMPORTANT: The suspension procedure is not automatic and is managed from Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., except holidays.
Make the request through the following form with the indicated data:

If you do not want to suspend your mobile idCAT , you have other options available:

If you do not know how to proceed in your case, contact us so that we can help you resolve your query or specific incident.